The First Human Right

Want a Human Rights PSA on your site? Click here!

I found these awesome Public Service Announcements while I was doing research for my ICE 234 Class. There are over thirty videos addressing various human rights, from the right to a fair trial to the right to an education. I am really excited to turn these videos into a lesson plan sometime in the future and use my new knowledge on how to create my videos to teach the students how to create their own Human Rights videos, which I think would be very powerful. I think these self-created videos would be very educational and personal to the students.

Click a few of the ads above and watch them. I guarantee you that you will be inspired. This is what teaching is for me, and its what using technology in the classroom is all about. Would you rather read a chapter on Human Rights, or watch and make your own videos?