Neil Haner

Welcome to My Electronic Portfolio. To the right, you will find some of the work I have completed for my ICE 234 calls, during my degree program, along with other information about me. Enjoy your visit. If you have questions or comments please Feel free to email me at tribalmystic@gmail.com

To me, being a teacher means being a leader.

Leaders are people that:

  • Know How to Communicate and are able to express their vision, motivations and directions in a way that enables those hearing them to fully grasp not only the ideas, but the ideals behind them

  • Have Integrity and know that they are at all times an example to others, and are a reflection of their organization, profession and community. This also means having high expectations of those they lead and of themselves and always working to improve their skills and knowledge.

  • Act as a resource for others and strives to put service first. This means being willing and able to collaborates and share ideas. It also means knowing when to be a leader and when to be led.

  • Motivated and Motivating, which means that a leaders enthusiasm and vision are contagious and who by their encouragement and example are able to help others.